With PayWhirl, you can completely customize the customer experience to match your own website's look and feel. There are several different places where custom styling comes in handy within PayWhirl:
- Widgets & Forms - Each widget has it's own color pickers & custom CSS section for overrides
- Custom Emails Templates - You can use the customize the email templates with our graphical editor or using code.
- Customer Portal Widget - Embed code to place the login widget on your site.
- Portal Settings - You can edit the overall design of your checkout process & customer portal
To edit the main design elements of your customer portal and checkout, click the menu item Account Settings > Portal Settings.
The top section allows you to customize the URL for the subdomain for your hosted widgets and portal. All widgets, including the customer portal, can be accessed from a stand-alone page; however we usually recommend embedding them in a page on your site. This way, customers don't have to leave your site to make a purchase or update their account.
We are working on adding more color pickers and customization options, but some changes will require custom CSS overrides for now. If you have style/design questions, please let our support team know, and we will do our best to help if possible.
If you don't mind a bit of code, check out some of our developer docs for even more customization options, including an overview of including custom scripts on widget pages.
- How to integrate PayWhirl's customer portal login with your website
- PayWhirl developers & experts
- PayWhirl widgets & embed codes
- Need help customizing PayWhirl?
Please let us know if you have any questions.
The PayWhirl Team