Products, Services, and Fees are the types of line items you can add to an invoice. Each type of line item acts slightly different depending on your selection.
- Products - Sales tax & shipping CHARGED.
- Services - Sales tax & shipping NOT charged.
- Fees - Sales tax & shipping NOT charged.
When editing an existing invoice, you can choose to add a line item only one-time or have it recurring with the subscription plan:
You will see the recurring symbol on the line items set to recur and remain with the subscription plan.
Widgets & Forms work the same as the invoices and can have either recurring or one-time items added onto a subscription plan.
Screenshot of the upsell widget's typesetting under product settings:
- How to edit upcoming invoices
- How to create a manual charge
- How to manage customers on PayWhirl
- Need help customizing PayWhirl?
Please let us know if you have any questions.
The PayWhirl Team