We offer a few different pricing plans on PayWhirl
- STARTER - No monthly fee and 3% of processing - Stripe Only
- PRO - $49/month and 2% of processing - Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net & Spreedly Vault Gateways*
- PLUS - $149/month and 1% of processing - Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net, & Spreedly Vault Gateways*
- ULTIMATE - $249/month and 0.5% of processing - Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net, & Spreedly Vault Gateways*
- Contact us for rates lower then 0.50% - Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net, & Spreedly Vault Gateways*
*The Spreedly Vault is available on all of our pricing plans that include a monthly fee and costs an additional $10/month and 10¢ per transaction. Gateways include Bambora / Beanstream, Citrus Pay, Cyber Source, Elavon, Heartland Payment Systems, NMI, PayPal Payments Pro, Sagepay, WePay, WorldPay, and more.
For example, if you are on PayWhirl PLUS, your PayWhirl processing rate would be 1.00%... If you also live in the United States and are using the Stripe Gateway, their processing rate is 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction on credit cards (ACH available too). This would bring your total processing fees to 3.9% + 30¢ per transaction.
However, if, for example, you live in Australia, your rate would be different. In Australia Stripe's national rate is 1.75% + 30¢ per transaction which, when combined with PayWhirl PLUS, would give you a total transaction fee of 2.75% + 30¢ per transaction.
The totals above are for credit or debit card transactions. If you're using ACH (Stripe only) then the rates are cheaper (currently 0.80% for ACH transfers).
Can I change plans?
Yes! You can change pricing plans at any time. If your business increases, you can upgrade to reduce your rate. The next invoice that generates will be at the new rate.
Note: If you are on a monthly paid plan using Braintree or Authorize and downgrade to Starter, you can only use the Stripe gateway. Make sure you have transferred your customers to Stripe beforehand by reaching out to the gateway's customer support. This will help simplify the transition.
When are transaction fees from PayWhirl charged?
If you use the Stripe gateway, PayWhirl transaction fees are deducted immediately when the transaction processes. They are not billed with your monthly plan.
If you are using Braintree, Authorize.net, or Spreedly your transaction fees will be added to your monthly bill along with your PayWhirl Plan.
On the Invoice > Payments page you can view the PayWhirl fees for each transaction that is processed by PayWhirl.
Have you seen our getting started tutorial? See this quick start guide.
- What payment processing gateways can I use with PayWhirl?
- How does pricing work for Shopify customers?
- How do I connect my bank account to PayWhirl?
- Need help customizing PayWhirl?
Please let us know if you have any questions.
The PayWhirl Team