MailChimp is an easy to use mailing and marketing service that makes communicating with your PayWhirl customers easy! The walk-through guide below will help you connect a MailChimp account so when customers sign up through PayWhirl they will automatically be added to your default MailChimp list. If you already have a MailChimp account, connecting PayWhirl only takes a couple of minutes. Here's how to get setup:
- Log in to your MailChimp account. (If you don't have one you will need to register)
2. Get your MailChimp API key: You can access your MailChimp API settings by clicking on your picture and navigating to Account > Extras > API Keys
3. Generate an API Key and Paste the MailChimp API key into PayWhirl:
- Click the "Create a key" button.
- Copy the newly generated API Key
- Paste the key into PayWhirl in the API Key section of Email Settings
4. Get your MailChimp List ID
- Click "Lists" in the MailChimp navigation bar
- Click the list name to open the list settings
- Navigate to Settings > List Name and Defaults
- Copy the List ID to your clipboard (Ctrl+C)
5. Paste your List ID into PayWhirl
6. Click "Save MailChimp Settings"
Now as customers are added in PayWhirl they will automatically get added to your MailChimp Mailing list.