The Settings Page has some of the most important ways to customize your PayWhirl account.
On the main page you can:
- Turn on and off the "Login Link"
- Set the shipping "Default Country" and "Exclude Countries"
- Set the Email "From address" and "Name"
- Prevent users from being able to cancel on their own. Also locks their credit card so they can't delete it
- Turn on and off Promo and Gift codes
- Turning off PayWhirl Branding.
- Set the terms and conditions (click in the box and start typing to edit the default terms)
- Configure a Thank You message to be shown after signup
- Change the default icons for the customer menu
- Add custom bits of code to change the appearance of your widget
- Enter Google Analytics/KissMetrics or other tracking scripts
- Enter Conversion tracking code. Note: we don't have a thank-you page URL as the customer doesn't leave your site.
- Here you can enter advanced code for using Passthrough URLs (This is typically only used by advanced developers. Coding is needed to implement properly)
Note: Don't forget to hit "Save Settings".