We switched to a newer method of connecting Stripe accounts automatically when you sign up. We check to see the if the email you signed up with is already connected to stripe and attempt to link the two. If not we automatically create a new stripe with that email.
If you don't want to use that stripe account there is a process for connecting a different stripe.
- Log out of stripe.
- Login to your PayWhirl account.
- Click on your email in the top right corner and select Switch account.
4) Click create a new account.
5) You can title the new account and then click "Switch".
6) At the top click "sign in"
7) The new account will now be linked to the other stripe account. Unfortunately any plans or widgets that you have created in the other account must be recreated in the new account.