MailChimp is an easy to use mailing and marketing service that makes communicating with your PayWhirl customers easy! The walk-through guide below will help you connect a MailChimp account so when customers sign up through PayWhirl they will automatically be added to your default MailChimp list. If you already have a MailChimp account, connecting PayWhirl only takes a couple of minutes. Here's how to get setup:
Log in to your MailChimp account. (If you don't have one you will need to register)
2. Get your MailChimp API key: You can access your MailChimp API settings by clicking on your picture and navigating to Account > Extras > API Keys
3. Generate an API Key and Paste the MailChimp API key into PayWhirl:
Click the "Create a key" button.
Copy the newly generated API Key
Paste the key into PayWhirl in the API Key section of Email Settings
4. Get your MailChimp List ID
Click "Lists" in the MailChimp navigation bar
Click the list name to open the list settings
Navigate to Settings > List Name and Defaults
Copy the List ID to your clipboard (Ctrl+C)
5. Paste your List ID into PayWhirl
6. Click "Save MailChimp Settings"
Now as customers are added in PayWhirl they will automatically get added to your MailChimp Mailing list.